This is the current list of jobs available at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel in Murphy, North Carolina. Our job lists are updated weekly.
Please follow the links below to learn more about the jobs and how to apply.
** Some restrictions may apply for Hiring Bonuses. Please contact a Recruiter to see if you are eligible.
- Cook I, Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Experienced Dual-Rate Table Games Service Supervisor – Murphy, NC
- Security Officer, Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Experienced Table Games Dealer – Murphy, NC
- Dual-Rate Cleaning Specialist – Murphy, NC
- Engineering Technician Level II – Murphy, NC
- Table Games Dealer Training School – Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Hotel Front Desk Clerk – Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Bartender – Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Bar Porter – Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Gaming Host – Part-Time – Murphy, NC
- Barista- Part Time- Murphy, NC
- Steward | Part Time | HCVR (Ref JobID:5423026),Murphy,North Carolina,USA
- Cleaning Specialist | Part Time | HCVR(Ref JobID:5423023),Murphy,North Carolina,USA
- Beverage Server | Part Time | HCVR (Ref JobID:5417513),Murphy,North Carolina,USA
- Housekeeping Room Attendant | HCVR(Ref JobID:5413710),Murphy,North Carolina,USA
Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos are the largest employer in Western North Carolina. We provide career and job opportunities in: slots, table games, hospitality, retail, customer service, information technology, engineering, accounting, facilities management and maintenance along with a full-range of culinary and beverage positions.
Harrah’s Cherokee is rated by its employees as having the best benefits package in the brand and outstanding benefits for the region. Our full-time staffs are offered paid time off, tuition reimbursement along with medical, dental, a tax-deferred 401K matching program and many more rewards.
♥ ♠ Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel Jobs ♦ ♣