This is the current list of jobs available at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel in Murphy, North Carolina. Our job lists are updated weekly.
Please follow the links below to learn more about the jobs and how to apply.
** Some restrictions may apply for Hiring Bonuses. Please contact a Recruiter to see if you are eligible.
- Full Time Table Games Dealer (Experienced)|HCVR
- Dual Rate Table Games Service Supervisor * Relocation Package*|HCVR
- Table Games Service Supervisor *Relocation Package* | HCVR
- Table Games Dealer Training School – Part Time | HCVR
- Assistant Casino Manager | HCVR
- Senor Executive Casino Host | HCVR
- Surveillance Officer | HCVR
- Housekeeping Room Attendants – Part Time | HCVR
- Cook I – Part Time |HCVR
- Bar Porter – Part Time | HCVR
- Security Officer – Part Time – Sunrise Shift | HCVR
- Cage Cashier – Part Time | HCVR
- Food & Beverage Cashier – Part Time | HCVR
- Game Technician I
Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos are the largest employer in Western North Carolina. We provide career and job opportunities in: slots, table games, hospitality, retail, customer service, information technology, engineering, accounting, facilities management and maintenance along with a full-range of culinary and beverage positions.
Harrah’s Cherokee is rated by its employees as having the best benefits package in the brand and outstanding benefits for the region. Our full-time staffs are offered paid time off, tuition reimbursement along with medical, dental, a tax-deferred 401K matching program and many more rewards.
♥ ♠ Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino and Hotel Jobs ♦ ♣